Oct 30, 2007

Rock of Refuge Support Group in Wesley Chapel

Rock of Refuge Support Group for parents and caregivers of individuals with special needs will meet on Monday, November 5 from 7-8:30 pm at Victorious Life Church. The guest speaker will be Glorie Singleton, Community Liaison for the Agency for Persons with Disabilities. Come and ask your questions regarding the Med Waiver. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at (813) 973-7839.

My name is Candy Dingle, I am the parent of a two children; one of which is special needs. I am the current coordinator of the Rock of Refuge Support Group. The group generally meets the first Monday evening of each month from 7-8:30 PM at Victorious Life Church. The church is located at 6224 Old Pasco Rd.,Wesley Chapel, FL 33544. The church phone number is 813-973-2230. My home number is 813-973-7839. If you send me your address, I will be glad to send you a brochure regarding the support group.

Be Blessed,

Candy Dingle